Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Tresors De Luxe DT Call Project


Good day to all my friends and followers!

Today I want to share a project I created a few weeks ago for the


I have created a mini album with amazing papers from the

Kaiser Crfat Bonjour paper stack.

Details of this project can be found on my You Tube Channel







Details of this project can be found on my You Tube Channel




Details of this project can be found on my You Tube Channel





Details of this project can be found on my You Tube Channel

I have entered these challenges:
Crafting By Designs - F -  Anything goes
Crafter's Cafe - F, 3E - #30 Diecuts/Punches
Simon Says Stamp -  Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenges W2E, SIO - #105 Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays W3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #139 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - No Coloured-in Images
613 Avenue Create - W -  Challenge #38: Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. wow Rina; another DT call; oh my you are unnestopped!; so lovely project and I´m been looking in the shop and it has really beautiful things. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rina your mini album is Beautiful!! So feminine and lovely! Thank you for participating with us at Party Time Tuesdays. Make sure you have the PTT Badge on your blog to be eligible to win! Good Luck - Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a project! Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing on 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The is fabulous! Love the wonderful papers and the mini shadow box in your book is such an elevating design element! This must have taken lots of hours and lots of thought! Yummy details and beautiful execution. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning, thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe

    Hugz Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed and detailed. This is an incredible mini. Each page is a work of art. The texture and dimension are amazing and the trims so luxurious. Thank you for joining our No Coloured In Images challenge at Craft Your Passion. Good luck with the Lavish Laces DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! Love all the texture and shabby chicness of each page. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our "no colored images challenge! Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing project! So much detail - I had to really take my time and soak it all in! Great job - I love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting By Designs!

    ReplyDelete